Water and Wastewater Products
For 30 year now Dalmaray Concrete Products, Inc has been a leader in delivering quality Water and Wastewater Products with excellent service to the Wisconsin and Illinois surrounding areas. Next time you need a tank, make sure you specify a Dalmaray tank.
Proud member of WI Onsite Water Recycling Association since 1994! The Wisconsin Onsite Water Recycling Association is a statewide organization of septic system installers, soil testers, designers, manufacturers & related governmental and education personnel. WOWRA was formed in 1974 by a group of installers interested in improving the trade & having a voice in legislation affecting their business.
Delta Ecopod ATU's
The ECOPOD® Advanced Wastewater Treatment System, which simple in design, requires minimal maintenance, is easy to install, and highly effective in reducing the levels of Nitrogen, BOD and TSS. With over 5 years in development and testing, the POD SERIESTM tri-level attack efficiently treats all 3 containments – TN/BOD/ TSS.
Why use ECOPOD® Advanced Wastewater Treatment?
- Extremely efficient removal
- ANSI/NSF International Standard 40 Class 1 Certified
- Quiet, efficient and effective
- FHA and VA acceptable
- Simple design and self contained
- Simple to operate
- Simple to maintain
- Minimum sludge production reduces pump out costs
- No mixed liquor suspended solids eliminate washouts
- Longer intervals between pump outs
- Quiet operation – external aerator
- Suitable for intermittent usage
- Out of sight installation
- Remote monitoring system available
- 2/5/10 year limited warranty
Drawings1250 Gallon Ecopod Tank750/1250 Gallon Ecopod Tank2000 Gallon Ecopod Tank4300 Gallon Ecopod Tank
Rainwater Reclamation Storage Tank
Homeowners can choose to retrofit any of our septic tanks to collect, store, and distribute rainwater for non-potable uses. This brand new technology can greatly reduce the use of freshwater and help save the environment. This technology was featured on the Wisconsin Trend Home