Pre-Cast Concrete Products
|Dalmaray was founded in 1957 by Dale Carr, Marie Carr, and Ray Hemmingway. It started with no shop, minimal forms, and one block and tackle truck. But in just 50 years’ time, Dalmaray has grown to become one of the largest precast producers in Wisconsin. In May of 1971 Robert “Bob” D. Ausen took over and Dalmaray started to grow. Bob made Dalmaray into a comfortable working shop at his home on Court St. Rob graduated from college in 1982 and started working full time at Dalmaray. With the father son duo working together Dalmaray started to really grow fast.
Soon the Court street location became too small to meet the needs of Dalmaray so expansion to a new location was necessary. In 1994 Robert J. and Bob moved operations to the Arch St. location where we have been since. Dalmaray then exploded reaching new heights with production and sales numbers peaking every year. Robert J. then expanded the shop out the end to add more production space and added two new trucks.
In just a decade, it became apparent that Dalmaray had to become self-reliant. So in 2003 Robert J. got the OK from the bank to double the size of the factory and add a batch plant. With our friends at Advanced Concrete Technologies, Dalmaray is now one of the most advanced precasters in the industry today. Now, there are three generations working at Dalmaray, Robert D, son Robert J, Aaron and Kyle. Strong family background is the founding factor at Dalmaray. It always has and always will. With Dalmaray still expanding every day, who knows what the future holds.